NOTE: Automatic calendar syncing is only available to businesses and their staff. Clients can add appointments to their personal calendars through the links provided in the Confirmation, Changed and Reminder emails.
From your company dashboard, go to Settings/Service Providers. To the far right of your service provider name, choose "Sync Setup".
Note: you must have a Service Provider profile setup and active in Settings / Service Providers in order for the "Sync Setup" link to appear.
Select “Yes” for “Sync to Apple Calendar”.
- Open the Apple Calendar app on your desktop/laptop and select “Calendar” in the menu bar and choose “Add Account”.
- Choose “Add CalDAV Account” to add a new account.
- From the Account Type options, choose "Manual".
- Enter the same Email Address (User Name) and Password you use to log in to Click4Time.
- The Server address is go.click4time.com
- A Click4Time Service Provider calendar will appear in the calendar list.
- To delete the Click4Time calendar go to “Calendar” in the Calendar menu bar and choose “Accounts” the “Accounts” tab, select the Click4Time account and select the (-) button to delete.
- Note: This is a one way sync, only Click4Time appointments are added to your personal calendar. Appointments added or changed in your personal calendar will not be updated in your Click4Time calendar. With the nature of online booking it is necessary for the availability of the calendar to be accurate up to the second. With a 2 way sync, we have no control when an event created in an external calendar will be synched to Click4Time, opening the possibility of scheduling conflicts.
- When traveling, if your device is set to the local timezone, the appointment times displayed in your iPhone calendar will be updated to that timezone. For example, your company is in California and the timezone is set to PST, a 12:00pm booking in your Click4Time calendar, will display as 3:00pm in your iPhone calendar if you were traveling to Florida (EST).