NOTE: Automatic calendar syncing is only available to businesses and their staff. Clients can add appointments to their personal calendars through the links provided in the Confirmation and Reminder emails.
To access the Sync settings from the Company Dashboard, go to the Settings / Service Providers tab and select "Calendar Sync" to the right of your name. Note: you must have a Service Provider profile setup and active Service Provider permissions in order for the "Calendar Sync" link to appear, alternatively you can go directly to https://book.click4time.com/calendarsync.
Select "Yes" to “Sync to iPhone Calendar”.
- From your iPhone go to Settings / Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Under “Accounts” choose “Add Account” and tap “Other”.
- Choose “Add CalDAV Account”.
- Fill in the required fields with the following information
- Server – go.click4time.com (for iOS 8 use https://book.click4time.com/)
- User name – Your Click4Time email address
- Password – Your Click4Time password
- Description – Name this calendar as you wish
- The new account will appear after verification and your Click4Time appointments will automatically update to your iPhone calendar.
- Verify that “All Events” is set under Settings / Mail, Contacts, Calendars in the CALENDARS “Sync” options.
- This is a one way sync, only Click4Time appointments are added to your personal calendar. Appointments added or changed in your personal calendar will not be updated in your Click4Time calendar. With the nature of online booking it is necessary for the availability of the calendar to be accurate up to the second. With a 2 way sync, we have no control when an event created in an external calendar will be synched to Click4Time, opening the possibility of scheduling conflicts.
When traveling, if your device is set to the local timezone, the appointment times displayed in your iPhone calendar will be updated to that timezone. For example, your company is in California and the timezone is set to PST, a 12:00pm booking in your Click4Time calendar, will display as 3:00pm in your iPhone calendar if you were traveling to Florida (EST).