Support login credentials are separate from the booking system.
North America: 1-877-425-4254 Ext. 1
How do I use the Wait List feature?
Posted by on 14 March 2012 06:19 PM
The wait list feature is a display list only. Clients can add themselves to the wait list through Step 2 of the client booking screen. The Company links are on the top right of the Company calendar screen.
• Select the “Add to” link in the upper right corner of the calendar view.
• Search for the client or add a client if not in your client database. Choose the Service and Service Provider or Stand-Alone Resource, Date Range and add notes specifying the preferred times or any other relevant information.
• Select “Save”. Wait list entries can be edited by selecting the edit pencil beside the wait list entry.
• To view a wait list, choose “All Service Providers or Stand-Alone Resources” or a specific Service Provider or Stand-Alone Resource and select “Wait List” in the upper right corner of the screen.
• The annotation “Add To | Wait List” will be grayed out if the wait list is empty for the Service Provider and Service being viewed on the calendar.
• To delete a client from the wait list, simply select the delete “X” in the wait list window.
• To enable the client wait list on Step 2, go to Settings / Configuration / Company Settings and set “Wait List - Allow” to “Yes” and add the email address where those requests will be sent.